KTM Factory Replica STACYC 12eDRIVE Electric Kids Bike
Perfect for 3-5 year old kids under 75 lbs., with 14-20'' inseam
- 12" composite wheels with pneumatic tires
- Seat height: 13"
- Weight: 17 lbs. with battery
- Frame: Aluminum tig welded
- Fork: Steel, BMX style
Proprietary drive system
- Power selection modes:
> Low/Training mode ~ 5 mph
> Med/Transitional Mode ~ 7 mph
> High/Advanced Mode ~ 9 mph
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
- BMX chain and freewheel
Industrial grade lithium-ion battery and charger
- Quick disconnect/connect battery
- 20Vmax voltage (18Vnom)
- Up to 60 minute run time
- 30-60 minute charge time
GET THOSE FIRST WHEELS ROLLING WITH THE NEW KTM FACTORY REPLICA STACYC ELECTRIC BALANCE BIKES
The practicality and the versatility of electric power provides the perfect entry-level platform for the smallest of potential bikers. Kids can revel in the excitement of power-assisted speed and the raw instincts of motorcycling thanks to the KTM FACTORY REPLICA STACYC 12eDRIVE electric balance bikes.
Any future rider can discover the basics of bars, wheels, torque and balance. They can emulate their Red Bull KTM Factory Racing heroes before developing to rip a track with the KTM SX-E 5 – an innovative electric motocrosser that can ‘grow’ with a child.
STACYC VS BICYCLE
Ability to learn bike handling skills confidently without having to pedal at the same time will accelerate a young rider’s confidence. Ability to reach the ground comfortably allows riders to learn without training wheels. Extend ride time by increasing fun factor. Kids 3 – 5 are typically willing to ride further than on a traditional pedal bike. Similar weight to kids BMX bikes.
True power curve built into throttle programming. Teaches child how to operate a twist throttle and manage power output. Not a push button toy or on / off power curve.
QUICK CHANGE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
Removable power tool style interface. Allows additional batteries to be used for extended ride time. Technology that allows all family members to be familiar with, and not afraid of.
COLOR AND GRAPHICS
Color and graphics inspired by the KTM factory machines.
LIGHT WEIGHT – 7.7 KG
Child can pick up bike and manage on their own after a fall or dropped bike. Child quickly able to build skill as they can handle the bike as it’s less than half their body weight. All family members willing to manage as bike is easily transported in back of car.
TAPERED FOOT RESTS
Race inspired ergonomic placement for proper body and foot positioning when standing, teaching proper bike riding skills.
ULTRA-LOW SEAT HEIGHT
Inspires riding confidence by allowing riders feet to be firmly planted on the ground. Allows child to “dab” foot easily when off balance.
Products by Tag
Customers also viewed
Please note any orders sent via a Courier will require a Signature.
We always request a signature is obtained from the recipient .
Judd Racing offer:
FREE SHIPPING to the UK, if your order is over GBP 100 * ONLINE ORDERS ONLY
SATURDAY DELIVERY to UK mainland from GBP 9.00
FREE SHIPPING to the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands if your order is over GBP 150 * ONLINE ORDERS ONLY
FREE SHIPPING to Spain if your order is over GBP 300 ONLINE ORDERS ONLY.
FREE SHIPPING to Rest of Europe (EEC Countries) if your order is over GBP 300 up to 30kg ONLINE ORDERS ONLY
GBP 50 SHIPPING via DHL to Australia if your order is over GBP 500, up to 10kg weight
SHIPPING to South Africa via DHL - If you spend over GBP 300 then shipping is capped at GBP 85 for up to 30kg. Delivery time is 2-3 Days
SHIPPING to Russian Federation from GBP 35, Delivery within 10-28 Days direct to the consumer. Please be aware we are in the hands of the Russian customs officials on how quickly these parcels arrive.
* UK, includes Mainland UK, Northern area of Scotland (Scottish Highlands) free shipping is only on orders over GBP 150 and only if placed online. Unfortunately, we are charged more by our couriers for this area. The following Postal Codes are classed as "Out of Area" and will be charged and Out of Area Rate, which we will contact you with to agree it is acceptable before we charge you the amount or send your order. AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21 IVI 39, IV52-54, 63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Royal Mail delivery service for smaller, low value items in the UK
DPD is our dedicated courier service. (Please note that DPD predict service is currently in operation in the UK only)
N.B. We prefer to deliver to a BUSINESS/WORK ADDRESS if possible, as all our packages require a signature. DPD will attempt 3 deliveries, if all 3 are unsucessful then the goods will be returned to Judd Racing. If you wish for the goods to be re-sent then the cost is to be paid by the customer
We are dedicated to our Customer Service and ensuring that you are completely satisfied every time that you shop with us online or via the phone, and this includes our delivery service.
Most products detailed online are kept in stock, ready for dispatch. If an order is placed for a stock item before midday, your order will be dispatched the same afternoon. For U.K. deliveries small postal items, are sent via Royal Mail. Often, the item will be delivered within 2-4 working days, although this does depend on the Post Offices seasonal workload.
Overseas orders are usually shipped via our courier service DPD or DHL. We reserve the right to charge additional shipping to destinations that do not form part of the mainland of the country selected, i.e. colonies & islands
All orders are dispatched Monday to Friday and all deliveries are made Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise on actual delivery times via Royal Mail, but you will be given a tracking number for DPD who normally guarantee the delivery time. We will not be liable for additional postage costs due to re-deliveries.
Please allow seven working days for domestic deliveries and fourteen working days for international deliveries before reporting a non-delivery. Please allow up to 28 Days for deliveries to the Russian Federation, as parcels can be held up by customs.
To calculate the shipping cost of your order, please place all items you wish to purchase into the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout. Before you are asked for your payment information, you will be advised of the shipping cost. Free delivery is calculated automatically on all applicable orders. For countries not listed, please contact us for shipping costs.
Free shipping is applicable on internet orders only over GBP 100 to England, areas of Scotland and Wales only.
Please be advised, we ship Internationally - outside Europe. Should there be any import charges on goods ordered from Judd Racing, this cost is to be paid by the client. Please see our Terms of Business
Unfortunately, our free shipping offer does not apply to Republic of Ireland or any offshore locations. Please be assured that our shipping costs are kept as low as possible to these locations. We are constantly trying to improve our service and reduce the costs to our clients.
Why Buy From Us
Reasons to Buy From Judd Racing?
- Biggest stock of aftermarket KTM 50, 65 & 85 parts in Europe
- Over 30,000 Youth Motocross Parts In Stock
- Next day delivery
- Price Promise - We won't be beaten on price
- FREE Shipping for all online orders over GBP 100 to UK mainland
- FREE Shipping for all online orders over GBP 300 to Europe
- Specialist in KTM and Husqvarna
- Official KTM Dealer Motocross, Enduro & Street
- Team of 8 dedicated enthusiasts to support your enquiries
- Someone at the end of a phone, 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri (GMT/UK Time)
- Spacious Showroom/Shop with free collection facility
- Nihilo Concepts Official UK & European Distributors
- Scalvini Exhaust Centre & Official UK Distributors
- Major brand stockists of KTM, Thor, Leatt, Pod, HGS, Bud Racing etc, etc
- Worldwide parts, sales & distribution hub for EHR & Judd Racing own branded Pro Parts
- Denicol and Two2Cool lubricants & coolants Official distributors
- Technical assistance
- Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 1pm GMT (Mon-Fri for in stock items)
- Full KTM Master Technician's in our Workshop
- Full KTM Approved Service Workshop
- Motorcycles are our passion - enthusiasts work here
We are here to help and support you!
If you have any questions then please either:
email - email@example.com
tel - 0115 8226373