Brake Pads KTM 65, 85, TC65 Performance Racing Pads
SX65 2004> FRONT
SX65 2009> REAR
SX85 2003-2011 FRONT
SX85 2003-2010 REAR
Gas Gas MC65:
Front 2021 - 2023
Rear 2021 - 2023
NB. Brake pads changed in 2023 for the KTM & Husqvarna 65, search under year 2023 for the bike to see the correct Brake Pads
These brake pads are a premium; high performance sintered metal brake pad with excellent wet and dry braking power.
These pads are a harder and longer lasting pads than OEM pads.
Designed specifically for motocross and off-road racing applications they are the first choice where maximum stopping power, progressive feel, no brake fade and quick bed in time are important considerations.
Click here for KTM 65. 04-11 Rear Brake Pads
Full List of Brake Pads for KTM
Products by Tag
Customers also viewed
Please note any orders sent via a Courier will require a Signature.
We always request a signature is obtained from the recipient .
Judd Racing offer:
FREE SHIPPING to the UK, if your order is over GBP 100 * ONLINE ORDERS ONLY
SATURDAY DELIVERY to UK mainland from GBP 9.00
FREE SHIPPING to the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands if your order is over GBP 150 * ONLINE ORDERS ONLY
FREE SHIPPING to Spain if your order is over GBP 300 ONLINE ORDERS ONLY.
FREE SHIPPING to Rest of Europe (EEC Countries) if your order is over GBP 300 up to 30kg ONLINE ORDERS ONLY
GBP 50 SHIPPING via DHL to Australia if your order is over GBP 500, up to 10kg weight
SHIPPING to South Africa via DHL - If you spend over GBP 300 then shipping is capped at GBP 85 for up to 30kg. Delivery time is 2-3 Days
SHIPPING to Russian Federation from GBP 35, Delivery within 10-28 Days direct to the consumer. Please be aware we are in the hands of the Russian customs officials on how quickly these parcels arrive.
* UK, includes Mainland UK, Northern area of Scotland (Scottish Highlands) free shipping is only on orders over GBP 150 and only if placed online. Unfortunately, we are charged more by our couriers for this area. The following Postal Codes are classed as "Out of Area" and will be charged and Out of Area Rate, which we will contact you with to agree it is acceptable before we charge you the amount or send your order. AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21 IVI 39, IV52-54, 63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Royal Mail delivery service for smaller, low value items in the UK
DPD is our dedicated courier service. (Please note that DPD predict service is currently in operation in the UK only)
N.B. We prefer to deliver to a BUSINESS/WORK ADDRESS if possible, as all our packages require a signature. DPD will attempt 3 deliveries, if all 3 are unsucessful then the goods will be returned to Judd Racing. If you wish for the goods to be re-sent then the cost is to be paid by the customer
We are dedicated to our Customer Service and ensuring that you are completely satisfied every time that you shop with us online or via the phone, and this includes our delivery service.
Most products detailed online are kept in stock, ready for dispatch. If an order is placed for a stock item before midday, your order will be dispatched the same afternoon. For U.K. deliveries small postal items, are sent via Royal Mail. Often, the item will be delivered within 2-4 working days, although this does depend on the Post Offices seasonal workload.
Overseas orders are usually shipped via our courier service DPD or DHL. We reserve the right to charge additional shipping to destinations that do not form part of the mainland of the country selected, i.e. colonies & islands
All orders are dispatched Monday to Friday and all deliveries are made Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise on actual delivery times via Royal Mail, but you will be given a tracking number for DPD who normally guarantee the delivery time. We will not be liable for additional postage costs due to re-deliveries.
Please allow seven working days for domestic deliveries and fourteen working days for international deliveries before reporting a non-delivery. Please allow up to 28 Days for deliveries to the Russian Federation, as parcels can be held up by customs.
To calculate the shipping cost of your order, please place all items you wish to purchase into the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout. Before you are asked for your payment information, you will be advised of the shipping cost. Free delivery is calculated automatically on all applicable orders. For countries not listed, please contact us for shipping costs.
Free shipping is applicable on internet orders only over GBP 100 to England, areas of Scotland and Wales only.
Please be advised, we ship Internationally - outside Europe. Should there be any import charges on goods ordered from Judd Racing, this cost is to be paid by the client. Please see our Terms of Business
Unfortunately, our free shipping offer does not apply to Republic of Ireland or any offshore locations. Please be assured that our shipping costs are kept as low as possible to these locations. We are constantly trying to improve our service and reduce the costs to our clients.
Why Buy From Us
Reasons to Buy From Judd Racing?
- Biggest stock of aftermarket KTM 50, 65 & 85 parts in Europe
- Over 30,000 Youth Motocross Parts In Stock
- Next day delivery
- Price Promise - We won't be beaten on price
- FREE Shipping for all online orders over GBP 100 to UK mainland
- FREE Shipping for all online orders over GBP 300 to Europe
- Specialist in KTM and Husqvarna
- Official KTM Dealer Motocross, Enduro & Street
- Team of 8 dedicated enthusiasts to support your enquiries
- Someone at the end of a phone, 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri (GMT/UK Time)
- Spacious Showroom/Shop with free collection facility
- Nihilo Concepts Official UK & European Distributors
- Scalvini Exhaust Centre & Official UK Distributors
- Major brand stockists of KTM, Thor, Leatt, Pod, HGS, Bud Racing etc, etc
- Worldwide parts, sales & distribution hub for EHR & Judd Racing own branded Pro Parts
- Denicol and Two2Cool lubricants & coolants Official distributors
- Technical assistance
- Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 1pm GMT (Mon-Fri for in stock items)
- Full KTM Master Technician's in our Workshop
- Full KTM Approved Service Workshop
- Motorcycles are our passion - enthusiasts work here
We are here to help and support you!
If you have any questions then please either:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
tel - 0115 8226373