Nihilo Concepts KTM Billet Oil Fill Plug BLUE
There are lots of after market oil fill plugs on the market but few as nice as the Nihilo Concepts unit. This Billet aluminum plug gives you the ability to take it on and off by hand or with a 21mm wrench. The built in finger grips are tall enough to grip but not so high that they get in the way. Unlike the stock plastic plugs the Nihilo plug will stand up to the harsh conditions of the serious racer. Plastic plugs have been known to get to hot and melt or even fall out. Other after market plugs use a small 13mm wrench and can get all marred up with time. Just hand tighten the Nihilo plug and snug it down with a 21mm wrench.
- Blue anodized finish
- Replaces stock plastic plug
- Fits all modern KTM’s
- KTM50’s to KTM500’s
- Add some bling to your motor!
- Knurled edges makes easy removal and install
- Fits 21mm box wrench or socket
- Same ones used by WMR race team
In our never ending quest to improve performance and appearance of all Nihilo products we have redesigned our very popular Oil Fill plug. For several years we have manufactured a really nice oil fill plug and we are sure many of you already have on your bike. The older style cap is a great piece but after looking at all our parts to see where we could save weight we saw the opportunity with the plug. As always light weight and durability are big factors when designing billet parts so we decided to lighten the Nihilo Oil Fill plug without sacrificing durability and function. The new cap is nearly 4 grams lighter than the old cap and still maintains its strength and good looks.
Some of you may be thinking why would I need to change my Oil Fill plug, well you wouldn’t be asking that if you have ever seen the plastic stock plug melted or missing. Major motor damage can occur if your oil cap falls off and the stock black color makes it harder to see at a glance. Nihilo caps are anodized blue and made to fit tighter than the stock cap plus they do look pretty good too.
Check out the new improved Nihilo Oil Fill plug. Nihilo Concepts-Performance-Appearance-Durability!
- 2014-2019 Husqvarna TC 50/65/85
- 2014-2016 Husqvarna Big Bike All
- 2009-2019 KTM 50 SX
- 2009-2019 KTM 65 SX
- 2009-2019 KTM 85/105 SX
- 2011-2016 KTM Big Bike All
Customers also viewed
Please note any orders sent via a Courier will require a Signature.
We always request a signature is obtained from the recipient .
Judd Racing offer:
FREE SHIPPING to the UK, if your order is over GBP 100 *
SATURDAY DELIVERY to UK mainland from GBP 9.00
FREE SHIPPING to the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands if your order is over GBP 150 *
FREE SHIPPING to Spain if your order is over GBP 300
FREE SHIPPING to Rest of Europe (EEC Countries) if your order is over GBP 300 up to 30kg
GBP 50 SHIPPING via DHL to Australia if your order is over GBP 500, up to 10kg weight
SHIPPING to South Africa via DHL - If you spend over GBP 300 then shipping is capped at GBP 85 for up to 30kg. Delivery time is 2-3 Days
SHIPPING to Russian Federation from GBP 35, Delivery within 10-28 Days direct to the consumer. Please be aware we are in the hands of the Russian customs officials on how quickly these parcels arrive.
* UK, includes Mainland UK, Northern area of Scotland (Scottish Highlands) free shipping is only on orders over GBP 150. Unfortunately, we are charged more by our couriers for this area. The following Postal Codes are classed as "Out of Area" and will be charged and Out of Area Rate, which we will contact you with to agree it is acceptable before we charge you the amount or send your order. AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21 IVI 39, IV52-54, 63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Royal Mail delivery service for smaller, low value items in the UK
DPD is our dedicated courier service. (Please note that DPD predict service is currently in operation in the UK only)
N.B. We prefer to deliver to a BUSINESS/WORK ADDRESS if possible, as all our packages require a signature. DPD will attempt 3 deliveries, if all 3 are unsucessful then the goods will be returned to Judd Racing. If you wish for the goods to be re-sent then the cost is to be paid by the customer
We are dedicated to our Customer Service and ensuring that you are completely satisfied every time that you shop with us online or via the phone, and this includes our delivery service.
Most products detailed online are kept in stock, ready for dispatch. If an order is placed for a stock item before midday, your order will be dispatched the same afternoon. For U.K. deliveries small postal items, are sent via Royal Mail. Often, the item will be delivered within 2-3 working days, although this does depend on the Post Offices seasonal workload.
Overseas orders are usually shipped via our courier service DPD or DHL. We reserve the right to charge additional shipping to destinations that do not form part of the mainland of the country selected, i.e. colonies & islands
All orders are dispatched Monday to Friday and all deliveries are made Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise on actual delivery times via Royal Mail, but you will be given a tracking number for DPD who normally guarantee the delivery time. We will not be liable for additional postage costs due to re-deliveries.
Please allow seven working days for domestic deliveries and fourteen working days for international deliveries before reporting a non-delivery. Please allow up to 28 Days for deliveries to the Russian Federation, as parcels can be held up by customs.
To calculate the shipping cost of your order, please place all items you wish to purchase into the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout. Before you are asked for your payment information, you will be advised of the shipping cost. Free delivery is calculated automatically on all applicable orders. For countries not listed, please contact us for shipping costs.
Free shipping is applicable on telephone and internet orders over GBP 100 to England, areas of Scotland and Wales only.
Please be advised, we ship Internationally - outside Europe. Should there be any import charges on goods ordered from Judd Racing, this cost is to be paid by the client. Please see our Terms of Business
Unfortunately, our free shipping offer does not apply to Republic of Ireland or any offshore locations. Please be assured that our shipping costs are kept as low as possible to these locations. We are constantly trying to improve our service and reduce the costs to our clients.
Why Buy From Us
Reasons to Buy From Judd Racing?
- Biggest stock of aftermarket KTM 50, 65 & 85 parts in Europe
- Over 30,000 Youth Motocross Parts In Stock
- Next day delivery
- Price Promise - We won't be beaten on price
- FREE Shipping for all orders over GBP 100 to UK mainland
- FREE Shipping for all orders over GBP 300 to Europe
- Specialist in KTM and Husqvarna
- Team of 8 dedicated enthusiasts to support your enquiries
- Someone at the end of a phone, 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri (GMT/UK Time)
- Spacious Showroom/Shop with free collection facility
- Nihilo Concepts Official UK & European Distributors
- Scalvini Exhaust Centre & Official UK Distributors
- Major brand stockists of Thor, Leatt, Pod, HGS, Bud Racing etc, etc
- Worldwide parts, sales & distribution hub for EHR & Judd Racing own branded Pro Parts
- Denicol and Two2Cool lubricants & coolants Official distributors
- Technical assistance
- Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 1pm GMT
- Motocross is our passion - enthusiasts work here
We are here to help and support you!
If you have any questions then please either:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
tel - 0115 8226373